• The main component is the regulator IC 7805 which serves to convert the input DCvoltage 12V to 5VDC
• 5VDC is the operating voltage used by the PIC, sensor, relay driver, and also in theother circuits
• functions as a rectifier diode IN4007.
• 1K ohm function as "Load" which allows a small current through it and then light theLED.
• Babysitter WANTED function as "filters" to produce a clean DC operating voltage(filtering the resulting ripple voltage)
• C547 transistors used as switches for controlling the operation of relay
• If there is voltage at the base of transistor> 0.7V the transistor will be in the "ON"
• Current flows from the resistor, transistor base to ground.
A microcontroller is a single integrated circuit (IC) which is small enough but containing all the integrated circuits such as CPU, EPROM program memory, RAM memory and an Input/Output interfaces.
All of these functions are included within one single package, making them cost effective and easy to use.
PIC Microcontroller is a programmable microcontroller ICs manufactured by MICROCHIP
High Level language:
- C language,C++
- Basic, QBasic
Low Level Language:
Software tools to write program:
- MPLAB IDE (can be download from microchip website)